I’m selling property for top $$$, are you selling yours?
• I have been selling Real Estate since 1990. It costs no more to benefit from my many years of experience so why not use it?
• Many people don’t understand the different methods or benefits of selling such as ‘Auction’, ‘Priced’ or ‘by negotiation’. I will sit down with you and discuss this and then you can make an informed decision on which method will suit you best. Your decision.
• We will also discuss your competitive market value by comparing recent property sales similar to yours and your current competition.
• You can rest assured your property will be targeted to qualified buyers.
• Advertising and marketing will include EVES magazine, distributed 20,000 weekly,
EVES website, Real Estate.co.nz, TradeMe, Facebook, Neighbourly, data base of buyers and will include professional photography. Ask me about our current marketing packages.
• You will be given regular feedback from all buyers who have been through your property.
• Our EVES sales staff and sister company Bayleys will do a team inspection through your property so we know how to sell the benefits and advantages.
• Having had much personal experience of subdividing sections, building new, renovating and presenting homes for sale including sale of matrimonial property and parent’s estates I am well able to empathise with ‘how it feels to be on the market’ .
• One of the approaches I have used to great advantage for my sellers has been ‘Home Staging&Styling and I have witnessed some unbelievably great results. The old adage
‘First Impressions Count’ has never been truer or more relevant.
• Lastly you can rest assured I will be doing everything in my power to achieve your top price in a timely manner.
• Call me now to find out how my FREE advertising and marketing package in conjunction with my very special Home staging/Styling pack can work for you.
Valued at $4100; FREE!
Limited number and conditions apply
For further information please see my testimonials on this site
Many thanks for all your help during our search for a place in Tauranga.
It was a long process and we really appreciate your patience, sage advice, and determination to find us the right property to suit our needs.
You gave your time generously and we cannot fault your professionalism and kindness.
We are very happy with the outcome of the auction and look forward to using our little place when our granddaughter arrives.
Annette and Mario Bertora
I engaged Carol to sell my property because I already knew of her reputation as a diligent, experienced, estate agent who really puts the interests of the vendor at the forefront of her process. Knowledgeable and understanding of the market trends, she advises the vendor and potential buyer with discretion and even handedness. She is able to walk with you through all the necessary procedures with confidence and efficiency. And after achieving a great outcome, follows through with helpfulness and care. Many thanks Carol.
We met Carol as a first contact in our search for an investment property. Although we live outside of Tauranga, Carol kept in regular contact and provided information on a range of properties that met our needs. When we did make our way to town, Carol was always willing to make time available to take us out on viewings making the whole process as seamless as possible. When acting for us at auction she has been professional and very supportive at all times. It’s been a real pleasure getting to know Carol, and we are very grateful for all her hard work.
John & Rona Reeve
I have found Carol very approachable right from the first time I walked into a property to view. From this point I have had a lot of contact with Carol as she has sold my current property and I always found her to be professional and friendly. At all times I felt comfortable to contact her with anything. I would highly recommend Carol to anyone buying or selling their home.
Thank you Carol
In 1990 we were moving from our farm to the city and met Carol through a friend of a friend.
She proceeded to determine an idea of what we wanted, we wanted a big house, not squashed in amongst others and we found and purchased a house we loved for ourselves and our teenage family
It was a fabulous home and garden and the sale made newspaper headlines.
Some years later we sold, listing our house with Carol. We sold, then rebought, sold again through Carol and her company and then when some years later again we had subdivided and built from new and decided to go kiwi fruit farming Carol was our obvious choice.
Carol was very particular about photos, we were surrounded by wonderful gardens and she also developed a successful strategy to market our house, which was in a difficult position to access, off Waihi Rd.
We are now personal friends with Carol and would have every confidence in recommending her to help you with your Real Estate requirements.
Andrea and Trevor McKelvey
Scott and I just want to say thank you for the great job you did selling our house. Your service was excellent and the fact that our house sold in such a small amount of time was fantastic. We will definitely recommend you to anyone we hear of that would like to sell their house. Thanks again.
Melanie and Scott
Matua 13 Cooneys Drive
Welcome Bay 23A Philomel Crest
Tauranga South 780C Cameron Road
Otumoetai 38 Ngatai Road