- Over 20 years of experience in the Tauranga rural and lifestyle real estate market
- Straight-talking with a strong work ethic
- Outstanding service in rural property transactions
- Gold star status and a Top Rural Salesperson's Award
- Works in conjunction with his wife, Jackie, a residential agent - a convenient combination for clients moving between rural and residential properties.
"Your conduct throughout the entire process was extremely helpful, honest and professional…especially noteworthy given our lack of knowledge with lifestyle or rural property. You were always pleasant, keen to help and happy to go the extra lengths to ensure any information supplied was correct and not misleading."
Wayne & Debbie Hamlin, Purchasers
"I have no hesitation in recommending Martin Fothergill as firstly a warm caring person who also happens to be extremely good at marketing properties in his portfolio. He has an excellent grasp of the market conditions and an understanding of how best to bring willing buyers and sellers together for a successful sale to be concluded."
Sandy Christopherson, Vendor
Whakamarama 257A Whakamarama...