A letter to my prospective client’s: -
To be one of the most respected, successful and valued real estate professionals in the Tauranga region
Above is what I am looking to achieve in my career as a Real Estate agent, but to achieve this I need to do the following for you - my client: -
• Do what I say I am going to do!
• Put in writing the communication plan for the coming weeks:
o Dates of open homes and advertising
o Dates I will be following up with the attendees and when I will be coming back to you with their feedback
o Full media schedule presented and updated when required
o Dates when I will give you updates on the marketing and the results from the marketing
• Honest feedback at the Comparative Market Analysis (CMA) presentation, including anything that can be done to enhance the property to assist with achieving top results.
• Coming up with great ideas/concepts for advertising campaign that are designed to reach the target market; using new media and traditional media when appropriate.
• Giving you a fair, honest and supported evaluation in terms of recommending how we will market your property, taking your opinions into account.
With over 25 years in sales and sales management within the media and service industries, I can bring a fresh approach to the promotion and marketing of my client’s properties. In my previous roles, it was imperative that any negotiations were win:wins to ensure a successful transaction, but more importantly, to ensure that our clients came back to us. This is what I want to replicate in my role as a Property Sales Specialist.
Women are best known for their listening skills and I am no different – so I give you my assurance that I will listen to you as my client. My role is to work hard for you and to get the best price possible. I can assure you I will bring a passion and professionalism that you will want to work with.
Donna knew what we needed/ wanted and our (now) home was listed by one of her colleague. She contacted us immediately and we were able to purchase our home before it hit the market. We would recommend working with Donna whether you are looking to buy or sell.
T&R Tafford, Parkvale
We recently contacted Donna for help with buying and found her to be not only friendly and helpful, but thorough and honest! She went above and beyond for us and had her finger on the pulse. We highly recommend her and have done so already!
K. Kernahan, Brookfield